Brightspace Student Orientation
D2L Brightspace Discussions
D2L Notification Set Up For Students
Learning Management System Change
Login to Brightspace Courses
Safety and Security
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
AllianceAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Campus Climate Survey
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Emergency Response Summary
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Employee Training and Education
Fire Safety Procedures
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Missing Persons Policy
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Protections and Accommodations
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Safety and Security
Security Policies and Procedures
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Student or Employee of Concern
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Library Access (Guest / Visitor)
Library Access (Website)
Library Safety Protocols (COVID-19)
Library Ways to Contact
Citation - Creating NoodleTools Account
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Citations for a Paper
Finding Books in the Library
Online Library Resources and Services
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Library Resources - Videos
TREN - Theological Research Exchange Network
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Address & Telephone Change
Advisement for Online Registration
Alliance University Catalog
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Brightspace
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Graduation Audit Request
How can I earn Commencement Honors?
How do I order my cap & gown for Commencement?
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Request for Enrollment Certification
Requesting Student Transcripts
Term Course Listings
Tracking Degree Audit
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
Where can I find my class schedule?
Withdrawing from a Class
Student Financial Services
Alternative Loan Application
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers Right to Cancel
Closed School Discharge
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Exit Loan Counseling
FAFSA Application site
FAFSA Overview video
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Federal Student Aid ID
Financial Aid Documents
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Finding My Account Balance
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
How do I apply to have my federal student loan discharged?
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to fill out the FAFSA
How to join a Google Meeting.
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Large Account Balance
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold.
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
SAP Appeal Letter
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
TAP Application Assistance
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
What are the technology fees?
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
What is a Professional Judgment?
What is does GPA stand for?
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Where can I find the Financial Aid Documents Required
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Who is my lender?
The Advisement Center
Contacting Advisement Center
Get Started With Disability Services
Accommodation for Disabilities
Booking in Advance
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
How Do I Apply for a Job With the Writing Center?
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Session Review Form
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Updated by AU Staff
- When the accused is a student:
- to have the university issue a “No Contact Order,” consistent with policy and procedure, meaning that continuing to contact the protected individual is a violation of university policy subject to additional conduct charges; if the accused and a protected person observe each other in a public place, it is the responsibility of the accused to leave the area immediately and without directly contacting the protected person. Both the accused/respondent and reporting individual may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of a No Contact Order, consistent with Alliance University policy. Parties may submit evidence in support of their request. Alliance University will establish appropriate schedules for accused and respondents regarding access to applicable buildings at times when reporting individuals are not accessing them.
- To have assistance from University Officials in initiating legal proceedings in family court or civil court, including but not limited to obtaining an Order of Protection or, if outside of New York State, an equivalent protective or restraining order. To receive a copy of the Order of Protection or equivalent and have an opportunity to meet or speak with local police and college officials who can explain the order and answer questions about it, including information from the Order about the accused’s responsibility to stay away from the protected person(s); that burden does not rest on the protected person(s).
- To give an explanation of the consequences for violating these orders, including but not limited to arrest, additional conduct charges, and interim suspension.
- To have assistance from university officials in effecting an arrest when an individual violates an Order of Protection or, if outside of New York State, an equivalent protective or restraining order within the jurisdiction of local police. Since Alliance University Campus Safety does not have arresting powers, they will call on and assist local law enforcement in effecting an arrest for violating such an order.
- When the accused is a student and presents a continuing threat to the health and safety of the community, to have the accused subject to interim suspension pending the outcome of a conduct process. Parties may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of an interim suspension, including potential modification and may submit evidence in support of their request.
- When the accused is not a student, but is a member of the university community, and presents a continuing threat to the health and safety of the community, to subject the accused to interim measures in accordance with the employee handbook, and Alliance University policies and rules.
- When the accused is not a member of the community, to have assistance from Campus Safety or other college officials in obtaining a persona non grata letter, subject to legal requirements and Alliance University policy.
- To obtain reasonable and available interim measures and accommodations that effect a change in academic, housing, employment, transportation, or other applicable arrangements in order to ensure safety, prevent retaliation, and avoid an ongoing hostile environment consistent with Alliance University policies and procedures. Parties may request a prompt review of the need for and terms of any interim measures and accommodations that directly affect them, including a potential modification, and they may submit evidence supporting the request. While reporting individuals may request accommodations through any of the offices referenced in this policy, the following office can serve as a point to assist with these measures:
- Student Development, 20th Floor, Room 2034, x6194 or (646) 378-6194
- Employee Reporting Individuals
- Depending on the particular allegations of a reported issue, employee victims may be given an adjustment to their work environment while an investigation proceeds. Whenever possible and appropriate, the interim adjustments would be made to the accused employee, rather than to the reporting individual (complainant). Such adjustments may include a work location change, supervisor change, work duties change and/or an administrative leave. Employees and their dependents may contact the Employee Assistance Program for confidential support, resources, and information. Human Resources can also assist with referral to professional counseling.
Any violation of this policy shall result in disciplinary action including, but not limited to, warning, reprimand, probation, suspension, expulsion or dismissal. Retaliation against an individual for bringing a sexual harassment complaint is prohibited by law and will lead to further disciplinary action. Nothing in this policy shall preclude a student from seeking redress through external legal proceedings.