Brightspace Student Orientation
D2L Brightspace Discussions
D2L Notification Set Up For Students
Learning Management System Change
Login to Brightspace Courses
Safety and Security
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
AllianceAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Campus Climate Survey
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Emergency Response Summary
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Employee Training and Education
Fire Safety Procedures
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Missing Persons Policy
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Protections and Accommodations
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Safety and Security
Security Policies and Procedures
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Student or Employee of Concern
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Library Access (Guest / Visitor)
Library Access (Website)
Library Safety Protocols (COVID-19)
Library Ways to Contact
Citation - Creating NoodleTools Account
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Citations for a Paper
Finding Books in the Library
Online Library Resources and Services
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Library Resources - Videos
TREN - Theological Research Exchange Network
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Address & Telephone Change
Advisement for Online Registration
Alliance University Catalog
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Brightspace
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Graduation Audit Request
How can I earn Commencement Honors?
How do I order my cap & gown for Commencement?
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Request for Enrollment Certification
Requesting Student Transcripts
Term Course Listings
Tracking Degree Audit
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
Where can I find my class schedule?
Withdrawing from a Class
Student Financial Services
Alternative Loan Application
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers Right to Cancel
Closed School Discharge
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Exit Loan Counseling
FAFSA Application site
FAFSA Overview video
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Federal Student Aid ID
Financial Aid Documents
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Finding My Account Balance
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
How do I apply to have my federal student loan discharged?
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to fill out the FAFSA
How to join a Google Meeting.
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Large Account Balance
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold.
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
SAP Appeal Letter
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
TAP Application Assistance
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
What are the technology fees?
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
What is a Professional Judgment?
What is does GPA stand for?
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Where can I find the Financial Aid Documents Required
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Who is my lender?
The Advisement Center
Contacting Advisement Center
Get Started With Disability Services
Accommodation for Disabilities
Booking in Advance
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
How Do I Apply for a Job With the Writing Center?
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Session Review Form
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Updated by AU Staff
Alliance University wants you to get the information and support you need regardless of whether you would like to move forward with a report of sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking to campus officials or to police. You may want to talk with someone about something you observed or experienced, even if you are not sure that the behavior constitutes sexual violence. A conversation where questions can be answered is far superior to keeping something to yourself. Confidentiality varies, and this document is aimed at helping you understand how confidentiality applies to different resources that may be available to you.
Privileged and Confidential Resources
- Individuals who are confidential resources will not report crimes to law enforcement or College officials without your permission, except for extreme circumstances, such as a health and/or safety emergency. At Alliance University, this includes:
- Counseling Office, Room 020, x6790, (646) 564-6790,
- Off-campus options to disclose sexual violence confidentially include (note that these outside options do not provide any information to the campus):
- A.V.A. (Sexual Assault Victim Assistance) Division of the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office Call for reporting incidents in Jersey City Available 24 hours including Sundays and holidays 201-915-1234
- Jersey City Medical Center
- 355 Grand St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- (201) 915-2000
- NYC Crisis Centers
- Beth Israel ER/Rape Crisis Intervention & Domestic Violence Program. A survivor of sexual assault may go to any hospital ER for a medical/forensic examination; however, the closest hospital to Alliance University with SAFE examiners (physicians certified in handling cases of sexual assault) is Beth Israel. This hospital is staffed with trained social workers and counselors who provide additional care through the Rape Crisis Intervention Program. The Beth Israel ER is located on First Avenue at 16th Street, New York, NY 10003. General Number: 212-420-2000. Emergency Services: 212-420-2840. Rape Crisis & Domestic Violence Intervention Program Dept. of Social Work, 317 E. 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-420-4516.
- Off-campus healthcare providers
- Note that medical office and insurance billing practices may reveal information to the insurance policyholder, including medication and/or examinations paid for or administered. The New York State Office of Victim Services may be able to assist in compensating victims/survivors for health care and counseling services, including emergency compensation. More information may be found here: https://www.ovs.ny.gov/files/ovs_rights_of_cv_booklet.pdf or by calling 1-800-247-8035. Options are explained here: http://www.ovs.ny.gov/helpforcrimevictims.html. Note that even individuals who can typically maintain confidentiality are subject to exceptions under the law, including when an individual is a threat to him/herself or others and the mandatory reporting of child abuse.
Off-campus counselors and advocates. Crisis services offices will generally maintain confidentiality unless you request disclosure and sign a consent or waiver form. More information on an agency’s policies on confidentiality may be obtained directly from the agency