Identifying My Faculty Advisor

Tracy Walker Updated by Tracy Walker

Who is my Academic Advisor? Who is my Student Account/Financial Advisor?

Your advisors can easily be found on your student portal.

  1. Go to the
  2. Sign in with your AllianceU email.
  3. Click on Student Portal, as shown below.

On the bottom of the homepage, your academic and financial advisor are displayed.

  • Contact your Faculty Advisor for advisement on registration and degree progress.
  • Contact your SFS Partial Reg Access for student financial matters not found in Alliance Answers.
  • The best form of communication with your advisor is through email.
  • Visit the Advisement Center in the Lower Level of our Manhattan campus for in-person support.

How did we do?

How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request

Institutional Withdrawal