Changing Majors

Tracy Walker Updated by Tracy Walker

How do I change my major or minor?

In order to change your major or minor, you must meet with the head/chair of the department you're interested in.

Together with the department head/chair, you will need to complete the Change of Major/Minor form.

Choice of Major UG.pdf

Once this form is completed, you must submit it to the Registrar's Office in the Lower Level or email it to for processing.

Note: Follow the same process if you wish to add a minor.

How did we do?

Application for Transfer Credit Approval

Courses Missing from Brightspace