Brightspace Student Orientation
D2L Brightspace Discussions
D2L Notification Set Up For Students
Learning Management System Change
Login to Brightspace Courses
Safety and Security
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
AllianceAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Campus Climate Survey
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Emergency Response Summary
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Employee Training and Education
Fire Safety Procedures
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Missing Persons Policy
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Protections and Accommodations
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Safety and Security
Security Policies and Procedures
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Student or Employee of Concern
Suspicious Activity On Campus
Library Access (Guest / Visitor)
Library Access (Website)
Library Safety Protocols (COVID-19)
Library Ways to Contact
Citation - Creating NoodleTools Account
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Citations for a Paper
Finding Books in the Library
Online Library Resources and Services
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Library Resources - Videos
TREN - Theological Research Exchange Network
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Address & Telephone Change
Advisement for Online Registration
Alliance University Catalog
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Brightspace
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Graduation Audit Request
How can I earn Commencement Honors?
How do I order my cap & gown for Commencement?
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Request for Enrollment Certification
Requesting Student Transcripts
Term Course Listings
Tracking Degree Audit
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
Where can I find my class schedule?
Withdrawing from a Class
Student Financial Services
Alternative Loan Application
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers Right to Cancel
Closed School Discharge
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Exit Loan Counseling
FAFSA Application site
FAFSA Overview video
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Federal Student Aid ID
Financial Aid Documents
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Finding My Account Balance
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
How do I apply to have my federal student loan discharged?
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to fill out the FAFSA
How to join a Google Meeting.
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Large Account Balance
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold.
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
SAP Appeal Letter
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
TAP Application Assistance
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
What are the technology fees?
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
What is a Professional Judgment?
What is does GPA stand for?
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Where can I find the Financial Aid Documents Required
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Who is my lender?
The Advisement Center
Contacting Advisement Center
Get Started With Disability Services
Accommodation for Disabilities
Booking in Advance
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
How Do I Apply for a Job With the Writing Center?
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Session Review Form
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
Updated by Christy Choi
How do I cite using the NoodleTools account?
- Go to the Library Website, click "RESEARCH," then select "NoodleTools."
- If you are a new NoodleTools user, first go to the NoodleTools Login page on AU Answer to create an account.
- If you already have a NoodleTools account, sign in with your ID and password.
- Once you have signed in, click "+New project" on the projects screen.
- When the "create a new project" screen pops up, enter a name for your project and select the appropriate citation style and level. Then click Submit.
- Click the Project Title you just created to open the dashboard.
- The dashboard screen will appear. The dashboard organizes your work environment for effective research. You can see assignments, create to-do lists, submit work, and act on feedback from teachers in an organized way.
- Click on +New Source in the navigation bar at the top corner to begin citing sources.
- Select "Where" the resource was founded.
- Select "What" type of resource you are trying to cite. (e.g. eBook - please use Book, electronic articles - please use Journal.)
- Fill in the citation form with the appropriate information. If your source is a book, you can locate it in WorldCat (via an ISBN or title/author search), and it will automatically fill in the form with the book's details, checked and revised for accuracy by NoodleTools.
- Once you have entered all the necessary information, click Submit to save your new citation.