Where do I go to get my student ID?

Marilyn Rodriguez Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez

You must be financially cleared to have a valid student ID.

If you have been financially cleared and are having issues with or have lost your student ID,

Contact Student Development. StudentDevelopment@AllianceU.edu

How did we do?

Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?

Who is my lender?