Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?

Marilyn Rodriguez Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez

Verification Worksheets can be found on the Alliance University website and uploaded to the Student Portal.

1.      Go to my.allianceu.edu

2.      Click on admissions and Aid for the drop-down menu

3.      On the drop-down menu, click Undergrad Financial Services

4.      Click on Student Financial Services Documents

5.      Chose the form(s) needed

6.      Once completed, they can be uploaded directly to the student portal. Click on the link for instructions. Uploading Documents to Student Portal





How did we do?

Where can I find the Financial Aid Documents Required

Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?