Entrance Counseling

Marilyn Rodriguez Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez

What is Entrance Counseling?

If you have not previously received a Direct Loan or Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL), the Federal Government requires you to complete entrance counseling to ensure that you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming.

To complete the Entrance Counseling, kindly follow the link Studentaid.gov

How did we do?

Contacting Financial Aid Advisor

Exit Loan Counseling