Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
School of Business and Leadership
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Online FAQs
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Onsite FAQs
School of Education
Dignity for All Students (DASA) Training at Alliance University
Non-Degree Options for Additional Certification
School of Education Accreditation
School of Education Field and Clinical Safety Plan
School of Education Licensure Disclosures
School of Education Mission and Learning Goals
What Can You Do With an Education Degree?
School of Music
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
Incoming Mail and Packages
Nearest Post Office to Jersey City Residence
Returning/Outgoing Mail and Packages
Student Mailbox Information
Student Mailing Address
Copy and Vending Machines
Information Center and Lost & Found
Connect to Additional Help
Edvance360 Course Lessons
Login to Edvance360 Courses
Participating in Edvance360 Course Discussions
Submit an Assignment to the Dropbox
Using Edvance360 for Tests
Using the Edvance360 Mailbox
Contacting Facilities During an Emergency
Dorm Room Dividers
Housekeeping Supplies for Dorm Rooms
Personal Furniture in Dorm Rooms
Unlocking Dorm Rooms
Safety and Security
Advisory Committee On Campus Security
AllianceAlert (e2campus) Timely Warning
Campus Climate Survey
Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program
Emergency Info: Inclement Weather Notification for Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Emergency Response Summary
Emergency Updates and School Closings
Employee Training and Education
Fire Safety Procedures
Hostile Intruder On Campus
Important Safety & Security Contacts
Missing Persons Policy
Options for Confidentially Disclosing Sexual Violence
Protections and Accommodations
Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking
Safety and Security
Security Policies and Procedures
Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: Important Resources and Phone Numbers
Sexual Misconduct and Violence Policy
Student Onboarding & Ongoing Education Guide
Student or Employee of Concern
Suspicious Activity On Campus
General Institutional Information
Reserving a Van
Library Access (Guest / Visitor)
Library Access (Website)
Library Safety Protocols (COVID-19)
Library Ways to Contact
Citation - Creating NoodleTools Account
Citation - Using NoodleTools
Citations for a Paper
Finding Books in the Library
Online Library Resources and Services
Dissertations written by ATS DMin students
Finding Scholarly Journal Articles
Library Resources - Videos
TREN - Theological Research Exchange Network
Connecting Chromebook, Oculus VR Headsets to Wi-Fi
Connecting TV/Gaming Devices to WiFi
Connecting to AcademicallyExcellent Wifi
How do I Extend my TV/gaming device registration - Yearly?
Microsoft Office Tools
MyAllianceU Login Instructions
Reactivating Former Student Account
Address & Telephone Change
Advisement for Online Registration
Alliance University Catalog
Application for Transfer Credit Approval
Courses Missing from Edvance360
Getting Connected with Advisors and Registrar
Graduation Audit Request
How can I earn Commencement Honors?
How do I order my cap & gown for Commencement?
How do I sign-up for a CLEP Exam?
How to register for classes
How to submit an Incomplete Grade Request
Identifying My Faculty Advisor
Is my course held online, hybrid or in-person?
Problems Registering for Classes
Request for Enrollment Certification
Requesting Student Transcripts
StraighterLine Course Offerings
Term Course Listings
Tracking Degree Audit
Veteran and Military Personnel Benefits
Where can I find my class schedule?
Withdrawing from a Class
Applying for Housing
Items to Bring to College
Move-in/Move-out Dates for Students
Overnight Guests in Rooms
Room Amenities and Restrictions
Room Types in Jersey City
Courtesy & Quiet Hours
Curfew for Freshman
Paying Residence Life Fines
Residence Hall Work Requests
Residential Student Sign Out Sheet
Daycare On Campus
Food on Campus
Information About Events & Clubs
Senior Class Events
Student Financial Services
Alternative Loan Application
Biden's Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers Right to Cancel
Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
Contacting Financial Aid Advisor
Exit Loan Counseling
FAFSA Application site
FAFSA Status - Independent vs. Dependent Student
Federal Student Aid ID
Financial Aid Documents
Financial Aid Resources and Scholarships
Finding My Account Balance
How can I get a 1098T receipt for my taxes?
How can I get a receipt to confirm that I made an online payment?
How can I remove the "Registration Hold"
How do I know if I am missing documents? Where can I go to see what documents I am am missing?
How to Calculate Interest Rate on Loans
How to Complete the Registration process and financial clearance in four easy steps
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
How to fill out the FAFSA
How to join a Google Meeting.
How to view your degree audit and track academic progress.
If move out of the dorm early, do I get a refund?
Including Parent Information on FASFA
Large Account Balance
Make a Payment on Your Student Account
Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Outstanding Balance Hold. Registration Hold. Transcript Hold
Proof of Residency and Citizenship
SAP Appeal Letter
Selective Service Registration (Men 18-25 ONLY)
TAP Application Assistance
The Ultimate Guide to Financial Aid and FAFSA for College Students
Troubleshooting Your Account Username and Password (FSA ID)
Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition Liability Policy - Undergrad
Uploading Documents to Student Portal
What are the technology fees?
What happens to my Loans if I take a semester off?
What is Financial Aid? What is considered Financial Aid?
What is a Professional Judgment?
What is does GPA stand for?
What is the cost of Summer Courses?
Where do I find the forms I need for Verification?
Where do I go to complete the TAP application? What is the School Code for TAP?
Where do I go to get my student ID?
Who is my lender?
The Advisement Center
College to Career Services
Additional Sessions / Hours
Booking / Scheduling Tutoring Session
Online / Virtual Tutoring
Reschedule or Cancel Tutoring Appointment
Tutoring Center Contact
Tutoring Session Availability
Tutoring Session Length
Academic Success Center
Advisement Center Purpose
Chi Alpha Epsilon: National Honor Society
Contacting Advisement Center
Get Started With Disability Services
HEOP: Higher Education Opportunity Program
STEP: Science and Technology Entry Program
The Academic Success Center
Accommodation for Disabilities
Booking in Advance
Citation Styles (APA/MLA/Turabian)
Connecting with Writing Consultants
Dropping Off Papers
Extra Help for Non-Native Speakers
Multiple Same-Day Appointments
Session Review Form
Writing Center Contact
Writing Center Services
- All Categories
- Student Financial Services
- Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Nelnet Payment Plan - Undergrad
Updated by Marilyn Rodriguez
How do I set up a Nelnet Payment Plan? - Undergrad
Creating an Account
- Click on the Nelnet Payment Plan link or the link found on payment option 2 of your bill as indicated below
- Carefully read the specifics of the payment plan and click on the payment plan icon
- If you have an existing account, click sign in under "Have an account." If you do not have an account, click on Choose New Account to create a username and password
- Enter your Email address and click Next. We advise not to use your a student or an employee as the primary email address.
- Click on Create a new Nelnet Account and click Next
- Enter your information on the Create Account on the Contact info page and click Next
- On the Email page, enter the email address most often checked and click Next.
- Enter your username and create a password following the guidelines.
- Select pin and security questions. Click Submit. Write the username and password in a safe place for future reference.
- Undergrad students, please select the NYACK ANNUAL for the Academic Year, unless instructed otherwise by your counselor, and click “Set up a Payment Plan”.
- Enter your six-digit student ID number. (Your six-digit ID can be found below your name on your bill or on your student ID Card.)
- On the student's page, click Add Student to enter your information. Please note ONLY ONE STUDENT per account.
- Enter the Student name and Student ID number where the funds are to be applied to and click next.
- In the Amount Due box, enter the Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due and click next. (The Total ESTIMATED ANNUAL Balance Due can be found in the yellow box on your bill, as shown below.)
Payment Plan Options
- To view and select a payment schedule, click on the "Show:" drop-down menu on the right-hand side.
- When you have chosen the number of payments, click select on the left-hand side as pictured below.
- Once you click OK, there is a NONREFUNDABLE fee.
Method of Payment
- Select your choice payment (checking, savings, credit, or debit card) and click next.
- If you are paying using a checking or savings account, select "Add Bank Account."
- If you are paying using a credit or debit card, select "add credit card" and click next.
- Enter your card details along with your billing information and click Save.
- Your payment schedule will appear as the example below. Review and accept. Please note any request to adjust the payment date must be made 5 business days prior to the date scheduled.